Friday, October 2, 2015

Diary 5 Barbecuing Was Over

My son fell asleep in the stroller when my husband was starting the fire. I lay him down in the tent. He had slept until my daughter took a shower.

We played with the sparklers over and over. My daughter had lots of fun, So did my son. She even wanted to fire a sparkler as her dad did.

It was 10 in the evening when we finished BBQ. Then we took a walk around the camp site and nearby. It was full of people and students had had a camp fire. It was quiet in the street. We could barely see the sea.

My husband and I took turns taking a shower and taking care of little ones. I turned off the lights near our tent when my husband was taking a shower.

The tent was out of space with all of us, two grown-ups and two kids, who were rolling over and over while sleeping. I wondered if we had to buy one more tent.

The meadow was so flat that I could sleep well with two kids rolling over beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment