Sunday, October 11, 2015

Diary 12 My Daughter Loves to Learn English

My son is 1 year old. I have to train him to feed himself and buy him a bowl and a spoon and a fork.

I've planned to have one more baby though two kids make me busy and exhausted. My husband has helped me a lot. He's also changed a lot for our family. I am grateful for him.

I've bought a set of books since not long ago after my daughter was born. I've read some of the books to her when she was a few months old. A couple of book salespersons called me and wanted me to buy more but my daughter and I haven't read all of the books. I don't want to buy one more set. One reason is financial, the other is to protect the earth so I prefer to buy a couple of books whenever I need instead of buying a whole set.

It's a perfect decision. My daughter is starting to use the "microphone" and the books. She points at the books and reads. It's amazing. I don't know how it starts to happen. I have her watch the kids animation shows in English which she likes very much, like Peppa Pig, Earth to Luna, Dogee... She will speak English after the characters. I don't know how much she understands. Sometimes I wonder if they are difficult for her.

I gotta work hard to have one more baby this month. I've missed once. I hope we will be successful this month. I use a test chip to find my ovulation day. My waist hurt tonight. I don't know if it's kind of a symptom that indicates the ovulation. But the test chip didn't show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment