Friday, October 9, 2015

Diary 11 My Son's Birthday

My son's name is Yanchen Lin. He was born in Oct 10, 2014. He's turning 1 tomorrow. We took him to Zhazhou. It is a traditional way to celebrate our first birthday. Yanchen had a lot of fun in the restaurant. He had lunch there. He sat in a baby chair and turned around his head to look around. He was curious but he still sat still to finish his meal like his big sister.

Yanchen wore a special costume to start to Zhazhou. He didn't like any hat on his head and take it off whenever he found. My son has picked a couple of objects. The first three things are a microphone, a chicken leg and a lettuce. He continued to pick up everything nearby until we take him away.

I was not so happy this morning. My husband invited my mother-in-law to join. I told him to go with his mother, not me. He told a lie to his mother. I just want to be alone with my husband and my kids instead of any relatives and friends. That makes me feel uncomfortable. I know my mother-in-law wants to join, but I'm not used to getting along with her especially in such a family reunion.

After the dinner, we turned off the lights at home and lit up the candle and sang a birthday song to my son. He might feel sleepy at first and then the candle made him cheer up. My daughter sat next to him and didn't sing a song. She asked to eat the cake since the dinner. I told her to wait. She kept saying and I pretended not to realize what she said, "Mommy, take the cake out of the fridge to eat."

Happy birthday, my son. I love you. You made me feel frustrated and exhausted very often. But you do your best to make me love you. Thank you, my dear son. You're giving me a lot of happiness. Thank my daughter also for taking care of her little brother and loving him. Thank mu husband to give me two lovely kids. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment