Thursday, October 15, 2015

Diary 13 My Son Starts to Walk

My son, Yanchen is starting to walk a couple of steps. He practices walking himself. He has crawled for half a year. I'm not worried about his walking. My daughter, Yichin, started to walk when she was 1.3 year old. Yanchen just celebrated his 1-year-old birthday not long ago.

We visited my parents yesterday. I've not seen them since two or three months. It is a long time for my mom. I've been busy taking my daughter to attend the classes and activities. I'm also busy taking kids out when my husband has days off. My father-in-law wants to visit us and see his grandchildren recently but we always have plans to do. He hasn't been here for a long time. Actually I don't like him to come to my house. He always stays here for a whole day and we'll waste a day. My husband is busy and I cherish every day he is off. I prefer to go out with my husband and kids and to spend time with nobody except them. I'd also like to take kids to do some outdoor activities like hiking to keep children healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment