Monday, September 28, 2015

Diary 4 Barbecuing and Accidents

My husband is not good at starting the fire. He's spent much on it. We were hungry. I helped him finally. He's told me it was easy. I doubted it. I said even my friends spent lots of time starting the fire. I didn't know he just exaggerated. I let him do it but finally I took the BBQ tools from him when it was getting a little dark.

My daughter was patient to see us starting the fire and listen to music from the neighbor. She hummed. She also told me she couldn't hear the music when my husband and I were talking about the music.

I wanted to BBQ as quickly as we could. My husband is a slow man. I lost my patience and pushed him to hurry up and cover all the surface of the net with raw food. The neighbors were enjoying their food while we were quite hungry.

We barbecued and ate at the same time. We couldn't eat them all. The food was a little too much. My daughter was full and she peed and poohed on her underwear twice. My husband took her to take a shower and let her put on the diaper to prevent more accidents. All underwears I've brought were wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment