Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Diary 9 My Son's Birthday Is Coming

My son's turning 1 year old this coming Saturday, when my husband will have a night shift and we can't celebrate his first birthday that day. We're going to celebrate the day before his birthday in a restaurant and there will be a traditional activity.

My son is a clever baby and quick to learn. He can crawl as young as 6 months old. He's eager to stand after one month or so. He likes to imitate his sister. My daughter draws, and he "pretends" to draw with a color pen in hand.

My daughter had a clay class this morning. She loves to watch the fish in the pool on the first floor. My son stretched his body to reach near the pool. He was so excited.

He was sleepy this morning when I took him to the class with his sister. He didn't want to crawl or cruise in the classroom, He just wanted to sit by me and I gave him a steamed bun. He sat quietly enjoying his breakfast. It's good that eating can calm him down.

A boy ran around in the classroom when his big sister was making her clay. He'd like to play with my son, who stood by me. He pulled my little one, who was crying. I was afraid if he might fall off. His mother alarmed him to be careful and explained. He was boring. He needs companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment