Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Diary 8 The Beach and The Lunch

It might have been around 10 when we got up again. We started to pack up and arrange our tent. My son was up and then my daughter. We also returned the table and the chairs before we left.

We visited the nearby beach, opposite to our campsite. It was full of coral reef. I've promised my daughter to visit the beach again the day before. My husband complaint. He didn't want the kids to be dirty or wet or full of sand. However, Kenting is a place surrounded by the ocean. What else can we do except bathing in the sea? He's boring. He likes to complain wherever we visit. Nothing seems to attract him.

Kids love sand and water. My daughter played with sand at first. I wanted her to go near the water but she didn't want to go. Then she needed some water to play with the sand. I held her hand to approach the water and then she had fun of sitting in the water with her younger brother.

My son is brave. He's not afraid of water. He enjoys it very much. He never feels a little bit scared even if he swallows some water and he recovers his mood very soon. My daughter is born to be afraid of water but gradually she changes.

We left the beach after the noon. We had lunch in a Mexican restaurant in Kenting Boulevard. I have been to the restaurant with my daughter. It was happier this time with all my family, my husband and my son. My son was in my womb last time and now he was a big baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment