Friday, September 25, 2015

Diary 2 Prepare for the Camping

I'm excited. We're going for a camping in Kenting tomorrow. I have been busy for a couple of days and finally had some time to do the shopping after my daughter finished her arts class.

I took two kids to the traditional market and bought some vegetables, chicken and noodles. We also bought the BBQ equipment, some meat(pork, steak), drinks in Carrefour in the evening. We spent a lot of money. I even thought we bought so much that we couldn't eat them all.

My husband has two days off since tomorrow. It's Moon Festival on Monday. Barbecuing seems the only way to celebrate the union with family. I don't mean to celebrate the holiday. It's just an coincidence. I just want my family to get away.

I'm looking forward to the camping and barbecuing with my kids. It's my son's first camping. I hope he will sleep well in the tent. God blesses my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment