Thursday, December 24, 2015

Diary 15 Unwelcome Guest

I don't like a guest visiting my house without an appointment. I have told my husband to tell his mom if she'd like to come to our home, she should have had us known in advance. I used to live in my father-in-law's house which is near my mother-in-law's place. She's never called before she arrived and even opened my door without knocking.

We have moved from my father-in-law's since 2 years ago when my daughter was almost one year old. My husband often goes to his mom's to bring some vegetables or food. I have fought with him because I don't want to eat his mom's food and when I see the veges in the fridge, I am annoyed amd feel controlled by his mom.

My mother-in-law has cooked a couple of food. She called me last week. I didn't want to accept the food. But she has cooked already. So she asked my husband to take it home. I also called my husband to tell his mom we have finished our dinner every time he works off.

She came yesterday. My husband just came back from the hospital. My daughter and I were lying on the bed. I was sleepy but not fast asleep. I heard her talking to my husband and I knew she bought food again. She came suddenly. My husband said they met downstairs. I felt annoyed and blamed my husband for not refusing her mom's veges and food.

I don't hate my mother-in-law. I just dislike her behaviors.

No comments:

Post a Comment